Big Country Raw is a company where we are truly passionate about what we do! We are proud of who we are, committed to the product we make, and care about the customers we serve. It is a place where we encourage each other to challenge the status quo so that we may achieve great things now and in the future.
In 2021 The Globe and Mail and Canadian Business Magazine recognized Big Country Raw as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. With year over year growth comes the opportunity to add to the Big Country Raw team. We are actively looking for an Account Manager to join our North America based sales team.
Effectively manage the customer relationship within an assigned territory while executing the business sales strategy to achieve the agreed upon revenue and volume targets. Work collaboratively with our customers while focusing on maximizing the presence of Big Country Raw brands at store level. Responsible for the in-store execution of assigned priorities including merchandising, promotions, and sales.
Meets and exceeds territory sales targets & becoming a trusted partner in store with retail store leadership and front-line team members through prioritizing:
- Supporting customers with day-to-day requests in a timely and professional manner. This includes inquiries regarding product, orders, promotions, etc.
- Building customer confidence and know-how of the Big Country Raw difference through hosting product training and education sessions at store level.
- Proactively prospecting and growing the Big Country Raw footprint in market through programs, products and services available (for example, Freezer Program, multiple product lines, etc.)
- Working to understand customer needs and provides workable solutions with store partners.
Participates in various tradeshows as required, this may include weekend hours.
Maintains a safe and healthy working environment by following the company’s Health and Safety program.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in business (or related field) an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience in either pet retail management or general outbound sales.
- Previous experience in the pet food industry is preferred.
- Resourceful, self starter with a drive to win in service and sales.
- Comfortable working independently as well as with a team from afar.
- Available for frequent days on the road. Evening and weekend travel may be required on occasion.
- Willingness to learn & grow within role.
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Must have strong organizational skills and be proficient in a Windows environment (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook).
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle (Mileage Program) and hold a valid passport and driver’s license.
Does this sound like a job opportunity you would be interested in? Complete the form on the following link to apply: https://bigcountryraw.ca/account-manager-quebec/